EXPO 2020 DUBAI
Overview of Dubai Expo
- Title EXPO 2020, Dubai, the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Category International Registered Exhibition (BIE)
- Date 1 October 2021 - 31 March 2022
- Venue Exposition centers in UAE, Dubai, and Jebel Ali
- Participants Representatives from 192 Countries
“Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” - Focusing on the need for international cooperation with the goal of inspiring future generations, and establishing partnerships between organizations and countries to keep pace with the rapidly evolving world.
- ① Opportunity: Possibility of unlocking the potential of people and communities with an aim of co-creating a better future
- ② Mobility: Efficient and productive exchange of people who create new and innovative opportunities, resources and ideas
- ③ Sustainability: Exploring ways to respect and live in harmony with the earth for a sustainable future
- ① The first international expo to be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia
- ② All participating countries will run booths for the first time in this upcoming event.
Expected number of visitors
- ① Approx. 25 million visitors (159,000 per day, and up to 250,000 visitors)
- ② Of all visitors, Emirati people will account for 45% and foreigners 55%.
- Foreign visitors: Southeast Asia (23%), Gulf Cooperation C (17%), Western Europe (15%), East Asia (11%) and Other Regions (34%)
- Official website www.expo2020dubai.com